G-pa and G-ma bought everyone kettle corn--yum!
Some of the party on the cats at the zoo.
Grandpa, Liv and Sof.
The gang by the pond at Sona's new apartment.
Trina and Kennedy on the elephant.
Whoa!
Gabby on the elephant.
Olivia.
The elephants.
Gabby throwing a peace sign.
Gabby throwing a peace sign.
Fall Break was on Thursday and Friday of last week. We drove to Salt Lake on Wednesday as the flights were booked. The girls kept saying that it was “taking sooooo long”. I’m afraid we’ve been a little spoiled by the flights. Livie and Sofie and Kennedy came over for Thursday and Friday as well. The six little granddaughters had a great time going to lunch, the dollar store, doing a craft and going for a walk with Grandma and Grandpa.
I worked Thursday; it was fun to see the old staff again. Friday we continued the festivities by taking the girls to the zoo. Friday night, Heidi and I and the girls went to see Sona’s new apartment; there is a pond with ducks and lots of beautiful trees. We had a nice time walking around the grounds and talking. Saturday, Carolee and her girls came down and we were able to chat over lunch before the girls and I headed for home.
On the way home, we stopped at Jeremy and Cami's to pick up the meat. We stayed and had dinner with them and the kids played like crazy. Cami and I ran over to Sam’s Club as I needed to stock up on some pasta and they have the big bags at a good price there. I got up to the check-out stand and realized that my wallet was missing…luckily I found it between the seats in the van later...phew. We had a nice visit and it was really good to see them. I wish only wish I would have taken some pictures.
On the way home, we stopped at Jeremy and Cami's to pick up the meat. We stayed and had dinner with them and the kids played like crazy. Cami and I ran over to Sam’s Club as I needed to stock up on some pasta and they have the big bags at a good price there. I got up to the check-out stand and realized that my wallet was missing…luckily I found it between the seats in the van later...phew. We had a nice visit and it was really good to see them. I wish only wish I would have taken some pictures.
We were very happy to see Darin when we got home. He kept himself busy with work, church, and all kinds of projects around the house while we were gone. I seriously love that guy...lots and lots and lots.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how old all the kids are!!
Post a Comment