My Darin and me.
Another view of Lyme Park.
The cute little village where Darin's parents live.
Ribble River where the first saints in Great Brittain were baptized.
We also visited some old cool castles in North Whales, the Preston temple, the potteries, and made our way down to the many sites of London. Les Mis and Wicked were some hilights!
7 comments:
Hey - I loved seeing your pictures - they look great!
I don't know if I knew you went to England! How awesome!! What are you going to title your blog with little girl #4 on the way??!!
I don't know if I knew you went to England! How awesome!! What are you going to title your blog with little girl #4 on the way??!!
I don't know if I knew you went to England! How awesome!! What are you going to title your blog with little girl #4 on the way??!!
I don't know why my comment posted so many times!! Sorry!!
That's funny! I know; any suggestions on new blog names once we have the baby? Three's Company won't quite fit anymore:).
Okay I am jealous that looks like an amazing trip. And the easter pictures of your girls is adorable they are quite the pretty trio.
Post a Comment