
Here is our lot with the dirt work completed (6-23-09).
Footings and foundation in (7-13-09).

Framing begun (7-14-09).
Main level framed (7-21-09).

"Sidewalk Superintentants" (7-22-09)
Plywood begun (7-23-09).

Second level framing begun (7-29-09).
Main level trusses delivered and placed (8-12-09).
This was quite an exciting event to watch!

"The Fam" on one of our almost-nightly house inspections (8-13-09).
Isabelle coursing up and down the stairs.
She kept saying, "I'm not falling. I not gonna die!"




Upper level plywood begun (8-14-09).

It has been an exciting and crazy journey!
More to come...
3 comments:
Wow, you guys are moving right along. When I'm out there, we'll have to go on one of your "nightly" inspections! Looks like you all have had a fun summer. See ya real soon!!!
Looking forward to seeing you! You're coming in September, right?
Hey Laura! I just happened to check your blog today! Fun to see the pictures of your house and the girls! They are sure growing up! (the house and the girls!) I am so bummed we haven't seen you guys this summer! Hopefully this fall sometime...
Post a Comment