A couple of weeks ago, Gabby showed me how she could skip. It is so cute! She puts her whole heart and soul into it. I caught a couple of still shots, but hopefully I will figure out how to download video to my computer and I'll post some video some day. She was happy to oblige in the mean time and pose for a few still shots. It is fitting that she is skipping here as Darin tells the girls a bedtime story about, "Trina-Hopper in Hopperville, Gabby-Skipper in Skipperville and Izzie-Walker in Walkerville." They love it. "Daddy, tell me again about me and all the skippers in Skipperville, or all the hoppers in Hopperville," they say. I like to listen to Darin tell the girls stories as they are often very creative and funny. I am usually laughing to myself or smiling in the dark as he unfolds his tale. And they, of course, love hearing about themselves as he weaves their characters into the storyline.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
"Gabby-Skipper"
A couple of weeks ago, Gabby showed me how she could skip. It is so cute! She puts her whole heart and soul into it. I caught a couple of still shots, but hopefully I will figure out how to download video to my computer and I'll post some video some day. She was happy to oblige in the mean time and pose for a few still shots. It is fitting that she is skipping here as Darin tells the girls a bedtime story about, "Trina-Hopper in Hopperville, Gabby-Skipper in Skipperville and Izzie-Walker in Walkerville." They love it. "Daddy, tell me again about me and all the skippers in Skipperville, or all the hoppers in Hopperville," they say. I like to listen to Darin tell the girls stories as they are often very creative and funny. I am usually laughing to myself or smiling in the dark as he unfolds his tale. And they, of course, love hearing about themselves as he weaves their characters into the storyline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BRILLIANT!!! Big grin :) That was a great post Laura. You rocked it!
Carrie, I learn from the best;).
Post a Comment