Today when I picked up Gabby from "Miss Susie's Play & Learn Preschool," I learned a little something myself. Miss Susie showed up at our car and asked, "Do you have this movie? Can Gabby borrow it?" The movie to which she was referring, was "Bambi". Apparantly Gabby had brought the book, "Bambi" to school today and it proved to be quite a distraction. She did not want to put it in her backpack and she was quite concerned with taking care of the book during school activities. I was not aware that she put the book in her backpack. I guess I'll add one more item to the morning checklist: Check G's backpack to make sure no unwelcome books or toys are present on non-special helper days. Check:). I guess Miss Susie thought that lending Gabby the movie would help her get all the Bambi out of her system so she could return to school ready to learn tommorrow. I hope she is right. We watched the movie this afternoon and we're reading the book tonight:).
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Preschool Mischief
Today when I picked up Gabby from "Miss Susie's Play & Learn Preschool," I learned a little something myself. Miss Susie showed up at our car and asked, "Do you have this movie? Can Gabby borrow it?" The movie to which she was referring, was "Bambi". Apparantly Gabby had brought the book, "Bambi" to school today and it proved to be quite a distraction. She did not want to put it in her backpack and she was quite concerned with taking care of the book during school activities. I was not aware that she put the book in her backpack. I guess I'll add one more item to the morning checklist: Check G's backpack to make sure no unwelcome books or toys are present on non-special helper days. Check:). I guess Miss Susie thought that lending Gabby the movie would help her get all the Bambi out of her system so she could return to school ready to learn tommorrow. I hope she is right. We watched the movie this afternoon and we're reading the book tonight:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hi Laura,
Nice to find you online. Saw a comment you posted on Andi's blog and thought I'd see your cute family. Lots of fun!!
Marci
It was fun to find your blog. You have darling family. I love your Three's company sayings!! I'm excited to have you in the ward and to get to know you better. Thanks for letting me stop by!!
Sunee
If that's the worst mischief she's in, you're doing great, Laura. She could be hitting other kids, pushing them down the slide, throwing things at the teacher....Not that any of those things have EVER happened with my kids. :)
what a cute family you have....I can't believe you have 3 kids..wow I am way behind...j/k
Hope all is well and I sent an invite to our blog..
Dianna
I love the spirit and spunk of little girls! I also noticed you liked the movie Juno. I was surprised at how much I loved it. It was so funny!
I found your blog . . . I must be getting better at this baby stuff cause I'm finding time to do some other things!!! So cute though, I'm going to add your link to our blog and make sure I visit often. I love to see how everyone is doing, especially being so far away! Isabelle has seriously changed so much even since Thanksgiving.
Marianne
Thank you for finding my blog!!! Your family is so darling!!! I need to find out more about this preschool you go to!! see ya
Laura, I found your cute blog through Carrie (the big shoe give-a-way) hahaha!!! It's fun to see all your great pics and get to know you better. Drop by my blog anytime and say hi! http://treasures4u2share.blogspot.com/
Love, Danalyn
where in the world is lk schmidt?
Hello,
My name is Jamie Garyson, formerly Neel. I grew up with Darrin in Las Vegas! So glad I found you guys! You guys have a cute little family. Visit us at our blog anytime!
Jamie
You haven't blogged all month--time to get TAGGED then. Visit my blog for details.
Post a Comment