Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Take-Off




There was much anticipation as we prepared for take-off, but even I did not anticipate quite how long a five hour, nineteen minute flight can be in the middle of the day. "Really, we've only been in the air for two hours? It feels like it's about time to begin our descent...hahaha." But really, the kids (and the adults) did awesome. We took a few laps around the airplane when the going got tough and watched a cute movie, "Martian Child". When I heard the name, I thought that it was going to be some crazy sci-fi movie that I wouldn't like. It was way different than I expected. John Cusack (who I love) plays a widow who adopts an abused boy who thinks he is from Mars. It was good. They even served us a hot breakfast. I didn't think airlines even did that anymore.

No comments: