Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thurston Lava Tube






Our last stop before heading back to Kona was the Thurston Lava Tube. This was the kid's favorite as they got to hike down into a tropical rain forest to get to it. I could not believe how big it was (it must have taken a lot of lava to fill that baby at one time)! The kids had fun scaring each other in the dark and making a "scary home video" of themselves running through the forest for their lives. To finish it off, Trina did a little hula.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Darin . . . wow, blog hopped and saw your site. Hope all is well! You have a great lookin family. . .
cheers man,

The Cherry Family said...

La, I deleted my whole inbox and realized I lost your contact info. Can you update me? Thank you!!

Karen said...

Well you don't know me but I went to high school with Darin and I happened across your blog through others who know Darin. It is so fun to see the updates of people from long ago. Will you please tell Darin I said Hello. He may not remember me but my parents and his parents are still in the same ward. Thanks for letting me stop by your blog. A blast from the past :) Karen Razy Condos